Search This Blog

Thursday, January 19, 2017

South African and Rhodesian Military Books for Sale

The following books are available at present, the price does not include shipping. The cost of courier 24 hours service within South African boarders is R100.00 The photograph is of the actual book for sale, not just a pic taken from the net. I did not feel it was necessary to explain each book as, if you are a collector, you would know already. If you look on the net you will find that the price of my books is very good. Do not take my word for it, go look!
If you are interested please contact me.
email: wvbisset@gmail.com.
Thank you
The Mexican Horse Thief.
Contact II by Paul Moorcraft.
Price R 3000.00 





Warfare by Other Means by Peter Stiff
Price R595.00
Serving Secretly by Ken Flower

Price R1000.00
The Elite by Barbara Cole

Price R600.00
Special Branch War by Ed Bird

Price R550.00
Eendrag Mak Mag 1st Edition
Price R550.00

Of Interest

Please do check out my page and if you decide to “like” it, I shall be well pleased.
Get quality backlinks. The Gravy Train  
Niume seems to be the best microblogging platform available at present, why not give them a try?
Short Story
THE MEXICAN HORSE THIEF I – ANGOLA

No comments:

Post a Comment