Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

The Chronicles IV – Breakfast

the-mexican-horse-thief-cats-amanzimtotii27
The day I went to the shop I decided to buy stuff for an English breakfast, I could not afford to feed all the guards so would make Louis, Dirk and Martin a good chow at the guard house. I did this, but Martin said he would eat later, he was off to the shop, as I had gone shopping while suppose to be on duty, what can I say. The rest of us each had a meal, bacon an egg and toast. Louis said he had not had an English breakfast since he arrived in The Ark. That is 16 bloody years. I still had bread and after Martin was done would have a couple of eggs as well, this would be my breakfast for the next two days. This was not to be, while I was roving, near the big iron gate, no doubt, Martin came back and ate the lot. I was pissed off about that.

Of Interest

Please do check out my page.
Short Story

No comments:

Post a Comment