Search This Blog

Sunday, February 5, 2017

The Chronicles V – Barberton

the-mexican-horse-thief-cats-amanzimtotii35
Vaughn was meant to meet us but he phones to say that Kirsten is playing some sport in Barberton, a town not far away from Malalane, in a couple of days and he will collect both of us there. I explore the area, standing in the small park I see two young bull elephant playing in the river. God, I missed the bush. Pet takes me to the bridge that leads to the Malalane Kruger gate. We see a lot of crocodiles, some warthog and a few different types of antelope. As well as a pair of Fish eagles, water monitors and storks. I love this place; even the town is neat and tidy.
Pet, Kirsten and I set off for Barberton; I know this town well, as a child spent many school holidays here with my Grandfather. As an adult I visited it often and also spent a few months panning for gold in the surrounding mountains. The very first stock exchange in South Africa was in Barberton, not Johannesburg as one would think. Vaughn and his second wife, Jay arrived a few hours late for the sports day opening. They are both large people and very loud. Vaughn is extremely unfriendly, I keep quiet and observe, as is my habit when with strangers. I have not seen Vaughn in decades. Kirsten plays a bad game of hockey, but mom and Gran give him support; Vaughn looks like he is disgusted, I file his behavior pattern for future reference. The McIntosh’s are all excellent at most sports and Vaughn was the best of the lot. There is heavy tension between the boy and my cousin. I feel for the lad, the whole, “Cowboys don’t cry”, bullshit, if obviously my cousin’s creed.
View the Mexican Horse Thief’s Page
Short Story
The Mexican’s Magazines
Local Business
(Your link here)
Own a local business? This may interest you.
I moved to Toti recently to conduct some of my business here, with the local business owners.
My Amanzimtoti Fishing Report immediately got a large following and is my one of two of my blog articles that are area specific.
Each day I post the report on three different platforms ( Blogger, WordPress and Niume) and then share it on my own network (Facebook page, Twiiter, Flipboard etc.)
I waited until my Google rating went up before I decided to contact you. If you type Amanzimtoti into Google Search you will find me on the first page, everyday.
My first proposal just as a start,  is to offer a simple backlink; your company name and say your slogan. You choose the site the link goes to.
The price for this is R100.00 for each day the link will be on the Fishing Report. You may take any amount of days you wish.
Here is my advert for this service.
“Wayne Bisset has been blogging for years he has over 3000 good quality posts that he is willing to sell good quality link backs to any domain that needs linkback support in it’s Search Engine Optimization.
Buy Your Quality Link Backs Now.
Quality vs Farming
Domain owners must be careful not to buy into link farming it could lead to domain disqualification from all major search Engines. Wayne takes care not to exploit link backs to avoid being branded as a Link Farmer. Evenly distributing links between various Blogs and Social Media ”

As I said, this is just but one option.
Contact me. wvbisset@gmail.com
aqw

No comments:

Post a Comment