Search This Blog

Thursday, February 9, 2017

The Chronicles V Mozal

the-mexican-horse-thief-cats-amanzimtotii40
I get a cell phone and a sim card for Mozambique. My own cell I use to call Karen when I am near or across the border. Vaughn hates computers and cannot spell marketing. The morning begins at 5.30 am. Jay puts out Pronutro and milk, I make my own coffee. Jay and Vaughn drive separate vehicles; he has a few Isuzu bakkies. I go with Vaughn; he says nothing on the way in. The way to his office is back onto the N1, towards South Africa for a few kilometers; and turn left. This road is also in very good condition. It is maintained by Mozal, the huge aluminum manufacturing company in Mozambique. Creator has a maintenance contract with them. I will see and hear a lot more about Mozal in the next two months. We pass the huge factory and then turn left again, short distance then at a store another left, 200m and there is the office and plant. Open ground all around the fenced off area with the exception of a dwelling or two. It looks much like any construction operational site machines that I have no idea of what they do are scattered all over. Sheds abound, they are shipping containers with a roof of corrugated iron attached. This is because of the heat, there are also two containers that have no extra roof and they are standing empty.
View the Mexican Horse Thief’s Page
Short Story
The Mexican’s Magazines
Business Links
Get your link here. Contact Wayne Bisset.
wvbisset@gmail.com
060 953 6515
dfr
Advertisements

No comments:

Post a Comment